Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I'm Off

Bags are packed and I am off to Portland. A few things I will be doing:

*Dinner and Midnight showing of "Twilight" (I'm not a huge fan of the books although I have read them all.)

*Chinese Gardrens

*Portland Temple

*Shopping

*Spending quality time with Lyndee Dilg Daley (Someday I will make it to your cities.)

Pictures will come when I return home.

As for my dog, Erica will be surprised to hear that I'm going to miss the little guy. I hated dogs before the mission. Never was too much of a fan when I lived with Sister Hill but now I can't seem to live without my little Jimmy Chew! Jimmy Chew will be having a sleepover with his BFF Skeeter at my parents house.

3 comments:

Erica said...

You have a what? That is crazy! I am glad...dogs are good friends and company. I am sure it isn't crazy like Nephi and the other white one. They take you out!

AmbertheGreat said...

Wow, I can't believe you have a dog! Ned would be so proud of you!!! How was Twilight? When are you coming to my city, we are not that far away...hope Dilg is doing well - miss ya

AmbertheGreat said...

Happy Birthday! It was great to see you, I hope the drive back went well - come visit again soon!!!!